Jeff Gustafson has more than 40 years of experience in public accounting in Sacramento. Prior to joining BFBA as a partner in 2000, Jeff retired as a tax partner from KPMG.
Client Service Focus
At BFBA, Jeff’s practice is concentrated on closely held companies and high wealth individuals. Jeff consults with clients on tax planning and tax preparation, as well as succession planning, estate planning and ongoing trust administration.
During his career, Jeff has worked with the senior management team and/or owners of high profile Sacramento construction-related firms, retailers and retail management companies.
He devotes a significant portion of his time to serving as trustee for various family entities.
- Certified Public Accountant – CA Board of Accountancy
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – Former member
- Associated General Contractors, Delta Sierra chapter
- Over his 40+ year career Jeff has served on numerous charitable and community boards including:
- Junior Achievement
- Sacramento Camellia Festival Associates
- Executive Association of Sacramento
- Rotary Club of Sacramento
- Boys & Girls Club of Sacramento
- Metropolitan YMCA
- Sacramento Science Center and Junior Museum
- Sacramento Tree Foundation
- Active 20/30 Club #1
- Sutter Club
- B.S. in accountancy – California State University, Sacramento