Alison services clients in various industries with an emphasis in construction and real estate.
As a tax supervisor, Alison manages the preparation and review of corporate, partnership, individual and fiduciary income tax returns, provides tax planning services, and represents clients before the federal and state tax agencies. She strives to deliver quality tax service by applying her expertise and experience to each of her clients.
With a strong background in accounting, Alison is able to provide her clients assistance with properly recording various complex transactions.
- Enrolled Agent – Internal Revenue Service
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants – Financial Professional Member
- Treasurer of her church’s women’s group
- Member of her children’s Parent/Faculty Organization
- B.S in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting – University of the Pacific
Alison is mom to three children and has become a big fan of soccer. She is their biggest cheerleader and enjoys watching them play. Outside of work and watching soccer, Alison enjoys weekends away with her family to Lake Tahoe and Santa Cruz.