Prior to joining BFBA in 2015, he was with Gallina LLP for 8 years.
Isaac works with closely held businesses and their owners in an effort to help them achieve their overall business and financial goals.
Client Service Focus
Isaac makes a proactive effort to stay involved with his clients putting him in a position to offer timely, sound and relevant advice. Working closely with his clients throughout the year, Isaac stays in tune with his clients’ current business environment.
Isaac specializes in the following services:
- Tax compliance (business & individual)
- Tax & business planning
- Entity structure
- Real estate transactions
- Business succession planning
Isaac has spent the majority of his career focusing in the construction and real estate industries. Using a strong understanding of the construction industry and the complicated tax laws relating to it, Isaac is able to assist his clients in planning for and responding to complex transactional and tax issues that arise. Isaac’s experience working with real estate investors and developers also provides a valuable resource to his clients as they are structuring real estate transactions.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Sacramento Regional Builders Exchange NEXT Advisors Committee
- B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accountancy – California State University, Sacramento
- Master’s Degree in Taxation – Golden Gate University
Isaac is the proud father of two beautiful daughters. When he is not at the office, Isaac enjoys spending time with family, traveling and golfing.