Jason serves a variety of clients throughout the Western United States, with a strong focus in the construction industry, where he works closely with business owners and financial executives.
Client Service Focus
In addition to the traditional financial statement services, Jason strives to provide additional value by providing and assisting clients with the following: customized templates, benchmarking, customized KPIs, implementation, and design of business controls, succession planning, and implementation of new GAAP accounting standards. Jason is also actively involved in developing in-house audit training for the firm, recruiting for the firm, and marketing for the firm.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Northern Nevada – Board Member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Sacramento – Member
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Nevada Chapter, CLC – Member
- Builders Association of Northern Nevada (BANN) – Member
- Reno-Tahoe YPN – Member
- The First Tee of Greater Sacramento – Board Member, Executive Committee
- The First Tee of Greater Sacramento, Emerging Leaders – Founding Member
- Christmas Promise – Volunteer
- B.S. in Business Administration (Accountancy), Cum Laude – California State University, Sacramento
When Jason is not in the office, he likes to spend time with his family. He and his wife Ana enjoy going to the movies and dining at many of Sacramento’s favorite spots. Jason is also an avid golfer and is currently a member at Del Paso Country Club.