Jason serves a variety of clients throughout the Western United States, with a strong focus in the construction industry, where he works closely with business owners and financial executives.
Client Service Focus
In addition to the traditional financial statement services, Jason strives to provide additional value by providing and assisting clients with the following: customized templates, benchmarking, customized KPIs, implementation and design of business controls, succession planning, and implementation of new GAAP accounting standards. Jason is also actively involved in developing in-house audit training for the firm, recruiting for the firm, and marketing for the firm.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Northern Nevada – Board Member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Sacramento – Member
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Nevada Chapter, CLC – Member
- United Contractors (UCON) – Member, Associate Committee
- The First Tee of Greater Sacramento – Board Member, Treasurer
- The First Tee of Greater Sacramento, Emerging Leaders – Founding Member
- B.S. in Business Administration (Accountancy), Cum Laude – California State University, Sacramento