…throughout Northern California. Noli currently serves a variety of clients throughout the Western United States focusing primarily on the construction and wholesale industries.
Client Service Focus
Noli serves as one of the Firm’s technical reviewers, performing the final review of financial statements prior to issuance. He is also actively involved in developing training and continuing education courses for the Firm’s audit staff.
Noli provides the following services:
- Assurance services (audits, reviews and compilations)
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Business process and internal control reviews
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Succession planning
Noli has developed various financial models to assist in guiding growth and financial stability, including income statement projections, cash flow forecasts, work-in-process templates and analytics for his client base.
Noli has a strong focus in the construction industry and has taught courses on construction accounting and GAAP Updates to various groups such as Construction Financial Management Association, Insurance Brokers & Agents of the West, the California Society of CPAs Sacramento Chapter, and various bonding and surety companies. He has also published construction focused articles with the Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – Sacramento and Reno Chapters – (Currently the Sacramento Chapter Membership Chair)
- CFMA – Board Member
- The Council for Giving – Founding Board Member
- Sierra Forever Families – Copper4Kids Committee
- Capital Cup Participant
- The First Tee of Greater Sacramento – First Tee Friends Together Campaign
- Christmas Promise Santa Claus
- Sacramento Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 finalist
- CFMA Sacramento Chapter – Associate Member of the Year
- B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in accountancy – California State University, Sacramento
Noli is the proud father of three children and takes great pride in coaching his kid’s baseball and softball teams. Outside of work, Noli’s hobbies include golfing and traveling with his lovely wife, Jilleann.