Kevin’s focus on client service involves providing timely and accurate tax return information with an additional emphasis on tax planning solutions that make good business sense.
Kevin serves a variety of clients primarily in Northern California with a strong focus on real estate and partnership taxation. Kevin’s practice also includes consulting with his clients on complex transaction issues, estate, and gift planning strategies, and business succession plans. Kevin also has experience with a variety of closely-held and family-owned businesses in the consulting, healthcare, technology, agriculture, and professional services industries.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- B.S. in Accountancy – California State University, Sacramento
- M.S. in Taxation – Golden Gate University
When he’s not working or spending time with his family, you will likely find Kevin on the golf course. Kevin is also involved in the community and volunteers his time as:
- First Tee of Greater Sacramento – Past Board Chair, Executive Committee Member
- Sacramento Children’s Museum – Founding Board Member
- Villara/DCA Capital Cup – 2017-2022