As a Tax Partner, Rachelle coordinates multiple tax compliance engagements, provides tax planning services, and represents clients before federal and state taxing authorities. She is also involved in building client relationships, staff training, and recruiting for the firm.
Rachelle earned her Bachelor Degree in Accounting at California State University, Sacramento, from which she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Her experience includes tax and accounting services for high net-worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations. Her industry experience includes agriculture, construction, health care, manufacturing, wholesale / retail trade, and with a significant focus on the real estate industry sector. She also has experience providing tax compliance services to estates and not-for-profit organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) Sacramento Chapter – Director
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Sacramento Chapter – Treasurer
- Currently pursuing a M.S. in Taxation – Golden Gate University
- B.S. in Business Administration with emphasis in Accountancy – California State University, Sacramento
- A.A. in Liberal Arts and A.S. in General Business – Solano Community College
Rachelle volunteers at Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services, Women’s Empowerment, and Kiwanis Family House.
Rachelle loves to travel. Her trips are filled with cultural exploration and food adventures. She enjoys seeing the beauty of each destination, meeting new people, and learning about their history, beliefs, and traditions. But most importantly, she indulges her taste buds with authentic cuisines and local flavors. Her exotic food palette includes creamy durian, sweet sea urchin, crispy fried grasshoppers, and many more. Being raised abroad, Rachelle believes that traveling taught her to have a better appreciation of life and everybody’s cultural and ideological differences.