Richard serves a variety of clients primarily in Northern California and Northern Nevada with a strong focus in the construction industry. Richard’s practice also includes clients in the manufacturing, wholesale, and software development industries.
Richard is also in charge of associate recruiting for the firm’s audit department.
- Certified Public Accountant – California Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – Sacramento and Reno Chapters
- Sacramento Regional Builders Exchange (SRBX)
- IR Academy of Soccer – Treasurer
- B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accountancy – California State University, Sacramento
Richard is the proud father of four and enjoys spending time with his children and loving wife, Rachelle. Outside of work, Richard’s hobbies include golfing, shooting, competing in triathlons, and working on his ranch in Wilton.