…working at local CPA firms in taxation and audit. She joined BFBA’s tax department in 2007.
Patricia brings vast experience to BFBA’s tax department including her responsibly as the primary non-profit tax partner.
Client Service Focus
Patricia oversees the management of accurate and timely preparation of partnership, corporate, individual, non-profit and multi-state income tax returns. Her specialties include tax planning, compliance, research and consulting services.
Patricia’s passion is working with small and medium-sized businesses, as well as non-profit organizations. Her range of experience includes real estate, construction, manufacturing, professional services, political organizations and non-profit organizations, including their unrelated business income tax returns. Patricia has developed particular expertise in returns for non-profits organized under sections 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6) and 527.
- Certified Public Accountant – CA Board of Accountancy
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Participant in the Community Heart Walk (through BFBA), as well as numerous church and school activities.
- NAWBO-Sacramento Valley, Treasurer
- B.A. in Economics—University of California Los Angeles,
- M.S. in Taxation—Golden Gate University
When Patricia gets a chance to kick back, she and her husband, Allen, enjoy Sacramento theater, cruising the world and catching up with their two grown children.